Monday, July 4, 2011

Go fourth and run..


The day began at 5:30 with a trip to Coronado for a 15K Run for Henry.  Does he look ready to run?

Even though we arrived a 6AM for a 7AM run, we had to park 1.5 miles away (count this as my exercise).  Thank heavens I brought a chair for this event.


And off they went...

 I had 100  67 pictures before I got to Henry at the start. 


There he is, the one in orange waving!
Look close, you will see him.  

The race went by in a flash---I fell asleep in the chair we brought.  I woke up in time for


the finish!!

We headed home, where I slept until it was time to go to our friends for a cookout!
 Nobody looks better in a holiday headband than Melinda.
Sonny is always ready with Pool Games.
 Miss P was in the swim
 As was her daddy.

 "Cathi, take my picture" was a common refrain.
 The love boat--Julie, suddenly a redhead.
 The best friends
 The best burger with SSS (Sonny's Special Sauce)
 "I'm watching you!!"
I told Amy that I did not think I had a picture of her that was not in front of the fridge...so here is another one...the annual fridge pix.

It was a great day!!
Thanks to all involved for making it special!!



No comments:

Post a Comment