Saturday, April 2, 2011

GOING CRUISING



Jorge Cruise is handsome, charming, and inspiring.  He is the author of many of my favorite "Diet Reads"...since I do not actually diet or exercise, I now just refer to them "reads."


He is the author of...Eight Minutes in the Morning....


which I would gladly give him...as well as





...the very popular  "Flat Belly Cure"
 which is something to which I aspire...

and, the latest, the "3-Hour Diet"..
a time constraint that I can probably stick with.

I admit to having most (or all) of these books tucked away, packed with my fantasies of actual abdominal muscles rather than fat globules...kind of like the ugly stepsisters keeping Cinderella hidden, just like my stomach muscles are currently.

So Jorge was in the store today with his family and lo and behold he is ordering my favorite lunch of all time...

Chocolate cake
Vanilla Ice Cream
Smothered in Chocolate Syrup 

At least I order it for lunch...he had it as an appetizer!  
So there!! 
We eat the same thing...he looks like that...and me, well, I still do not have a flat belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment