Friday, April 22, 2011

..and the dish ran away with the spoon...

Hey! diddle, diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon;
The little dog laughed
To see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.

I have a new twist on the nursery rhyme classic

Normally, I am the person who forgets something, can't find something, or I am basically not ready to leave on vacation. In past years I have forgotten my make up (frightening), shoes, pants, underwear, battery chargers, camera. You name it I have had to buy new!

This time all I hear is Henry yelling at the top of his lungs--I am sure the whole neighborhood could hear him. He could not find his sunglasses...any where. He looked for 1 hour and 5 minutes. We then had to retrace his steps the previous day, to no avail.

When we got to Santa Barbara this afternoon, he looked at me and said...I bet they are with my cellphone case...

...and Cathi laughed to see the switch
And the case ran away with the glasses!

Forgive this post if it looks odd...I am using my new iPad to post. For those of you who participated in the gifting thank you so much. I love it! You all need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment