Monday, November 8, 2010

COUCH AND 5K

Sunday morning Henry and I had something in common. 

We both went 5K...me in my car, Henry in his running shoes.

We both went approximately the same speed...no more joking.  Henry did an incredible thing...he ran a 5K race on Shelter Island.  Maybe not so incredible for those of you who run, but I personally sit.  The closest I have come to a 5K is by downloading the app to my iphone for "Couch to 5K"  an inspirational app that I could not even figure out how to use the one day I did it.

I am extremely proud of Henry...he looks fabulous, he is running, he is a different person.

For those of you who have not seen the new Woody Allen movie--"You will meet a tall dark stranger".  It begins with Anthony Hopkins divorcing his wife because he has found a new lease on life, is exercising, is fit, and she says...what are you thinking? I found it very amusing...my friends not so much...

1 comment:

  1. Go Henry, that is awesome. I am currently running a 4 mile path, 5 times weekly, in lieu of my beloved kickboxing classes that I miss. It is tough and boring to run but you look FANTASTIC so please keep up the dedication. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete