Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BIG DAY FOR FOOD THINGS

So, I have my new favorite lunch (or today lunch AND dinner).  Pick up your favorite hummus...mine is a wonderful Cayenne Hummus they sell at Jimbo's, whole wheat pita, 4 tiny carrots sliced, 1 tsp of low fat shredded mozarella, red onions, and tons of raw spinach.  Seriously, this could make me forget about
Big Macs or

Subway BMT.  

My new sandwich is DELICIOUS!!

I ate my dinner while watching last night's Biggest Loser on the DVR.  Can I lose weight while watching them work out???  But I am eating alot better.

After a delicious pita sandwich, it was time to watch Top Chef:  Just Desserts.  I paired this choice with 3 graham crackers with a thin layer of natural peanut butter.  Oddly enough, I seem to be satisfied.

Next week I will move up to exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment