Sunday, October 24, 2010

THE LAST SUPPER

OK...I know that that is because a "diet" is not something that you do for a 30 period, or a week, or two days.  It is not something that should be faced with only lemon juice and cayenne pepper for a week.  It needs to be a lifestyle change.

Faced with Henry's incredible success based upon the before photo above...

To the after photo above...let's face it he is even dressing nicer.

I want you to know that I am not doing this because Henry glares at every bite that I eat.

I am not doing this because of the emails that give kudos to all other family members on their achievements other than me.

I am doing this because I am disgustingly FAT.

That being said I am busy making my last supper--yup you guessed it a bottle of wine and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

Tomorrow on to the new healthy me!!

Wish me luck.  I will keep you posted...which may keep me honest!!

1 comment:

  1. Cathi, good luck to you and amazing picture of Henry!

    Love to you both, always

    Iris and Billy

    ReplyDelete