Sunday, September 26, 2010

ROBERT LEHR PECHIN

This weekend, after a long illness, my sister's husband, Bob Pechin, died.

He was a lovely man.
He worked long and hard to support his family. 
He and my sister raised five children and me.
He and my sister had six grandchildren. 

He was loved by all, but especially by my sister.

I certainly hope that there is a place such as heaven because now he and my sister will be together.

I do not have any pictures of him just pre-digital....so I can only share some of the lovely family members that loved him and will always hold him in their heart.  These pictures are old, Lauri is now blonde, Clifford has had a haircut...everyone is still gorgeous.  I love them all!
Lauri, Kaitlin, Laura

Kaitlin, Madeline, and Allison

Lauri and Michael

Lauri and Cliff

Michael, Cliff, and Lauri

Michael, Cliff and Lauri

Cliff and Madeline

Kaitlin, Cliff, Madeline, and Allison
Michael and I

Madeline and Lauri 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment