Sunday, September 26, 2010

RACHEL ZOE AND ME AND SONNY AND CHER

I know I should stay away from flipping channels on those ever increasing sleepless nights...but sometimes you cannot resist.  So as I am flipping, I see Rachel Zoe on QVC...the grande dame herself, hawking her wares.

In this instance, the cutest faux fur vest....it looked adorable on her.  So cute, I bought two...it was so easy with the iPhone APP for QVC.  Immediately turned over and went to sleep.

Then the boxes arrived.  My husband kept saying, what's in the boxes.  I said something that probably has to go back...I do not want to discuss it.

Finally alone with my purchases, I opened the boxes and out came these cute little animals...cute and cuddly.

 Come on...how cute would I look in that.....post-season Padre games.  I would be the envy of the crowd.  Back in the day....


Yup, I put it on and what can I say....back in the day was right...I looked like Sonny or Cher, or Sonny and Cher combined.  I couldn't get their image out of my head...and I was humming "I've got you babe."  Babe--Eek.

They are packed up and heading back to the land that time forgot....I would keep one but I do not know if I could find the striped pants to go with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment