Monday, August 17, 2009

I'M A RETURNING MACHINE!!!

Frugal Cathi struck today--I went on a returning binge. Yes, indeedy, that does mean that I had previously been fairly bad. Henry was not working so off we went together.

Henry had a return at Home Depot for (tum-tum-de-dum)
  • $2.12

On to Nordstrom Rack where I had to return the cute pair of earrings I bought because they were missing a stone. Did I need them to begin with--No, but they were sooooo cute.
  • Return $7.05.

Then to Marshall's where I returned an adorable shirt that I had just purchased with Andrea...but do I need it...no. I also returned 13 packages of the cutest Thank you/How are you/Nice to see you notes. Don't think me too good--I kept five of them, as well as two mousepads. These were purchased back on July 2....but still.
  • That return was $31.92
  • Shirt return $21.74

Next stop Kohl's to return the cute pair of pants that I did not try, but that it did not matter because they were Navy not BLACK! EEK!
  • Return $21.99

On to Verizon--for the longest wait--to return a phone charger for a phone pre iPhone for Henry.
  • Return $24.55

Then to Ross Dress for Less to return the only thing that I have ever purchased there. A wonderful cheetah top and a scarf.
  • Return $31.81
All in all a good day! Now if I can only figure out a way to let Henry put this amout of money on my Bloomingdale's bill it would be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment