Sunday, August 23, 2009

THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY


Today I got to go with Betsy and Julia to see Wicked the Musical. This was not the bad or the ugly this was the good. Definitely, the good. I had read the book but not ever seen the play. The play was as good as the book--I would recommend both.

The bad came at dinner. We decided to go to CHEEBURGER, CHEEBURGER. I had gone to this restaurant twice when it first opened and had been disappointed, but I thought, it will be OK now they have been opened to quite a while.

We were seated at 6:10, it took 15 minutes for someone to take an order. Henry said, we are not in a hurry, no problem. We played Scrabble, we played Trvial Pursuit. Keeping in mind that we ordered 1 hamburger, and a chicken sandwich, which had not arrived at 7 pm. This is when Henry decided he was not that patient aymore. The food arrived at 1 hour and was inedible. Keep in mind that if you hit the link to the website they have been voted best burger in 28 cities....trust me not this one.


Then it got ugly...we did not pay for our food, which we also did not eat. Quite simply...avoid this place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment