Saturday, July 11, 2009

JUDY, QUEEN OF THE VALLEY


I traveled to Napa to take care of our "Queen of the Valley (Napa)" when she checked in to the "Queen of the Valley Hospital" for shoulder surgery. This is a picture of our little Juju as she entered outpatient services for her surgery!!

They did a block on her shoulder prior to going in for the operation which meant she lost all sensation in her hand, arm, shoulder etcetera. I have not laughed so hard in months. It began with a few little...

Ceece, where's my hand?

Juju, it's right here?

Ceece, is my hand in the air?


Juju, no, it is right here?

Then she dozed off and awakened wide eyed (see below) in full panic...


Where's my hand??

A picture is definitely worth a thousand words...and this one now flashes on my phone every time she calls--hopefully, I will not be so doubled over in paroxysms of laughter that I can answer the phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment