Saturday, July 18, 2009

AUF WIENER CHIEN

This morning when I hopped onto Yahoo all I could do was start laughing and take a big walk down memory lane---in reverse (no pun intended). This photo greeted me.
This poor driver was trying to turn the Wienermobile around in this homeowner's driveway. She thought she had the car in reverse and it was in drive and as a result she crashed through the house. I can empathize.

When I was 16 I had my first accident. It was
about midnight...past curfew...but I had to have a hot dog from the Der Wienerschnitzel (that is their original name). I went through the drive through (literally). I thought I had my foot on the brake of our Classic Jaguar Mark VIII but instead I hit the gas. There I was in the Der Wienerschnitzel...the kid at the window threw my mustard dog at me as he dove for cover.

Ah, the good olde days!!


No comments:

Post a Comment