Friday, March 20, 2009

SMALL PACKAGES

Good things come in small packages...we hear that all the time. The relevancy of the statement sometimes escapes me...but, this week I truly understand.

Yesterday I got a teeny tiny box from our daughter, Katie. She owns a Specialty Advertising Company...HSA ENTERPRISES. Specialty Advertising is anything with the logo on it that companies prefer you take, spreading their name throughout the community. So I suppose it could be said that she promotes "sticky fingers"--How many pens do we all have with Marriott on them??

Well, I opened my teeny tiny box and had a plethora of items in it...so much fun I could hardly stand it!!


A RED mousepad with wrist guard....How perfect is that. A GREEN stapler (mini--like the box). A WHITE mini speaker set. A BLUE pillbox (and I just this minute realized that there is another pillbox missing from this picture (did not want anyone to think that Katie was stingy!!). Last, but not least, the Piece de Resistance...


A WHITE Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

PILL CUTTER
I know you are laughing....but this is something that I have been coveting for quite some time.

It was the second best gift I got all week.

The best gift also came in a small box....to be exact 5 5/8 x 3 1/2 x 2 1/4. Those are the precise dimensions of an iPhone box.


To all of those gift givers.....hugs and kisses... from
ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment