Wednesday, February 11, 2009

OCTOPUSSY

The movie???
The person??

I am clearly not the most frugal (as we know person)...but, if I could not afford the 6 children (EEK!) that I had...

no, let's go to the basic "Why would anyone have 6 children?" If you had 6 children that you could not afford or care for why would you want to have an additional child...much less EIGHT!!!

EIGHT CHILDREN, seriously. Eight!

I realize that she does not think that food stamps and SSI is welfare...but, if someone is giving you money that you did not earn or inherit...that would be welfare.

Pandering, however, would be having an official website take Paypal donations for what I do not know. (I would normally do a link here, but I just cannot bring myself to do it!--oh what the heck...if you feel the urge to donate go right ahead.) I have six grandchildren, to make a donation to me just sent a payment of any amount to cathi.rosengren@gmail.com...HEY THAT WOULD HELP!!! WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!

Others agree with me:
“The Orlando Sentinel blasted both mother and doctors as 'indulgent, irresponsible, and unethical.' Reason magazine’s science correspondent, Ronald Bailey, wasn’t nearly so restrained; he slammed the 'idiotic fertility jockey' who made it possible for this 'loony sad jobless single woman' to bear eight more children. Columnist Ellen Goodman suggested that the doctors were guilty of something 'akin to malpractice' and that Suleman’s decisions were 'close to mal-mothering.' "



How uch do you think that that cost The Today show!!!

I know that I am not the only one that noticed she has lovely acrylic nails in the photos, since I have had several e-mails regarding the question?? Can welfare checks be cashed at the Nail Salon????

Oh well enough of my ranting!! Oh, and remember.....to help me....I have one child, one husband, a job, debt, two dogs, a poop picker upper (my version of acrylic nails) to care for....send any money you have extra, for no reason whatsoever, to...



I would be forever greatful!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment