Sunday, January 18, 2009

LAS VEGAS


Las Vegas was a great start to 2009.

In true frugal fashion, I did not spend the $15 per night on an internet collection. So you will have to forgive me, or applaud me, but I was not able to post!

It will probably take me weeks to get the smoke out of my lungs from this weekend. I did not gamble (or gambol, for that matter), and the only thing I had smoked was fish.

The very best things in Las Vegas were family...

being able to see the incredible Chihuly floral ceiling installation...



people watching, as Betsy said "I don't even know where you would go to buy these clothes."

and, of course, the food...
oh, well, there was food there once....and the drinking...
and the resulting multiple (multiple multiple) resulting high fiving resulting from the single martini...

Did I mention my total expenditures for this trip were zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment