Tuesday, January 20, 2009

INAUGURATION RESOLUTION


As I sit here sipping my cup of new favorite Teavana: 1 tsp Samurai Chai Mate and 1 tsp White Avurvedic Chai and 1 tsp Maple Rock Sugar.....mmmm, fyi, it smells as good as it sounds, I reflect upon what is ahead of the country and me.

In reality, I think that I have the easiest row to hoe. Tomorrow I need to exercise, or at the very least go and reinstitute my gym membership that we have been paying for for two years. The last time I was in I opened the membership at my local LA Fitness!

However, I might be more comfortable at "The House." This is a new workout place that seems to cater to old farts like me. It has shopping, old worn chairs...appealing stuff for old folks!


While I was in Las Vegas for the weekend with Cliff he
was describing the virtues of Yoga. We stopped in at a lululemon athletica store but Cliff convinced me that all I needed to exercise was to get my butt out of my chair and from behind my computer. But wouldn't a new lululemon outfit in "Mac n'Cheese" with a bottom of "Cocktail". Maybe, if I go to the gym, lose a few pounds, I could reward myself with a new outfit!! BTW when you click on the link above you get to the omBama page...it is worth the trip!

So that is my resolution for tomorrow. Wish me luck!!

Happy Birthday pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment