Thursday, January 5, 2012

LETTING GO

I guess the biggest questions from everyone have been:  "How could you do that!  I could never throw away all my stuff!"

Well, everyone except the people who are probably thinking:  "Three trucks of junk...seriously."

Well, today they came to pack what was left, and although yesterday I was proud of my 1-800-GOT-JUNK  accomplishment.  Today, I am just thinking, why didn't I get rid of more.

Someone said to me:  All those memories, how can you let them go?  The only time I look at 80% of all the items that I cannot live without are when I am packing them (or someone else is) to move.  It used to be every couple of years but lately it has been about every 10.  Looking at something once every ten years and thinking I need it is pathetic.

I will be reading my Kindle copy of
 happy that I am "Kindle-ized" and will have no more books to discard.

As I unpack, I will be thinking, "what was I thinking?" and wondering where is my 10% off 1-800-GOT-JUNK frequent visitor coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment