Thursday, January 12, 2012

THE LAST SUPPER....

Certain things will be hard to say good-bye to in San Diego, among them...
 in this case it is the best Mexican food on the planet in Logan Barrio.  The line is long at 8:30 in the morning and they do not serve breakfast.  

There have been subtle changes over the years... this is what it looked like when we moved here 11 years ago.
 When we were there this week it had been painted, the pictures had changed...and, I was now using my iPhone to photograph!  Personally, I like the old color better...but...





The food is still prepared before your eyes, at a continuous pace.

 This is still, quite simply the best plate of food EVER!!

Literally, more food than you can eat, and all for $9.40--seriously!!
I can tell you exactly how long the line is by what doorway you are standing by down the street.  The longest I have waited is 45 minutes...and I would do it again and again and again.
Cash only!
6 items on the menu!
All perfection!!
Down to the homemade tortillas!

As Arnold would say...I'll be back!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment