Tuesday, December 6, 2011

TOO POOPED TO SHOP (NEVER)

When I was a kid one of my mother's favorite songs was "Too pooped to pop"
It was also known as the "Popcorn Song".  I can remember her singing it clear as day...I don't think I understood it until this morning.

Last night I got home from work and was EXHAUSTED.  I do not think I have ever been as tired.

I got into bed and just lay there with my cell phone in one hand and the TV control in the other.  At about 1:30 in the morning, Hen woke up and said "who are the people talking?"  

I said, Oh, I guess it is QVC. I vaguely remember people talking.

Turn it OFF!  to which I complied.


This morning I got up and had a confirmation from customer service at QVC.  They were confirming my purchase.
OK!  What is wrong with this picture?

It is a heel (don't wear those)
It is a "Shootie" (don't wear those)


Oh, yes, I MANAGE A SHOE DEPARTMENT!! Why would I buy shoes?


I was able to cancel the order, but I was pretty desperate trying to remember how to log in--evidently, not a problem when I am sleeping.


Sweet Dreams!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment