Sunday, November 20, 2011

TARDY FOR THE PARTY


They say not to be "Tardy for the Party" but I am just tardy in writing about the party.  

Jacob's Bar Mitzvah was a few weeks ago at Temple Beth Am and the party was at Petco Park...what a wonderful day.

First of all, Jacob did a fabulous job.  It was an impressive accomplishment.  We were all very proud.

 This is the dress rehearsal--Jacob and the proud grandparents!

 Everyone was in for the event....Clifford
Judy and Kurt
Henry and I pre-party.  I just put this in because I am wearing the jacket I wore to the wedding of Katie and Mark...nice!
Cousin Julie with Hannah Goldie.  Many people were here as well that somehow I have no pictures of, such as Aunt Nancy, Julie's husband and other kids, friends...sorry!
 
The party was at Petco and it was amazing to be there when it was empty. You can see our seats above the "Stand Up 2 Cancer" sign.
The night was spectacular!
 a little bench warming perhaps?
Eerily gorgeous!
...and exhausting!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment