Thursday, November 24, 2011

GOBBLE GOBBLE

This is definitely my favorite holiday window for Thanksgiving this year!
I would like to thank Ted Baker for their irreverence...(just so you know this bird is shivering without its feathers).

We began our day early with a Thanksgiving Run.  This would be the royal "we"...I drove the car, Henry and Jack did the run!!

This is at the beginning of the run, right before Judy and I walked to the Bagel place for Coffee, returning just in time for the end!!

Susan also ran
as did her son, Edan (not Jacob, loping in the background)
Jack was beaming after his first race...he finished twenty-third!!!  
Go Jack!
Then we moved on to the Thanksgiving fest (I mean feast)...celebrating family.
We went to Sbicca in Del Mar
Katie and Mark

Jacob, Jack, Julia, and Seth




Mark and Jeff

Judy and Kurt

Kurt, Judy, and Henry

Betsy, Julia, Jacob, and Jack

Henry and I

Jacob and Henry

Betsy and Katie   

The only person missing was Cliff....this picture is from last Thanksgiving ;^(

No comments:

Post a Comment