Sunday, October 10, 2010

ZENTANGLE

OK..I know.  One more thing to addict me.  I might have to put down my Cobalt Blue Nintendo DS--I know I have an issue.

I was with my friend this weekend and she started talking about someone she worked with telling her about Zentangles.  She said she was at a mandatory lecture the other day and was "unfocused"...she thought of her friend and the Zentangle conversation.  She said that Zentangling kept her amused the entire time.

What is a Zentangle, you ask??
Yup--it is a doodle.  A pretty incredible doodle.  Done on fabo paper with probably more skill than I have.  It could be better than playing on my DS.

Seriously, if you go to the Zentangle website...there is a kit.  Perfect paper, Perfect pen, Perfect pencil.  Why did I not think of this...monetizing doodling with a name like Zentangle.  Check out this video...it makes it look soooooo easy




I know....I am buying the kit and beginning my new profession as a Zentangler extraordinaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment