Monday, January 4, 2010

SO BROKE IT HURTS!!

No not me....although that is probably true.

You see the "homeless" people all the time at he stop lights with many signs. The sign that I feel is most poignant is the one that reads "So broke it hurts!"

The first time I saw him, I wanted to give him money.

The second time I saw him, I said....whoa, it is a different person, same sign.

Then I began being more observant, the homeless people rotate in shifts. They are literally working the corner of the mall....all of the corners of the mall. Do they pool the money, or do you take what you earned on your shift?

As it stands right now they will stay...

...so broke it hurts!!

1 comment:

  1. Those panhandlers have relatives in NorCal and they pose with an animal on the hope that posing with a cute dog will encourage you to part with your coin!

    ReplyDelete