Thursday, January 7, 2010

DIETING TWENTY TEN UPDATE

I have received many emails....and yes, I did begin today. It was totally painless. OK...I did not exercise, I will add that tomorrow.

In the words of John Mayer:

"5-Factor is not a diet, in the sense that there's nothing to fall off of. There's nothing to say goodbye to, and nothing to long for. It is almost too good to be true!"

He is right....it was the most painless day. I had Kashi Go Lean for breakfast

a SpecialK Protein Shake for lunch (no time to prepare)



, an Apple, a cup of Cottage Cheese,
Then I came home and make Chicken Ropas Viejas.....it was delish!! And I made enough for the next two days as well.....YAY!

Oh, yeah, I also had a Grande No fat Decaf Latte--but I threw it out, it was terrible.

I might be able to succeed at this.

I bet I lost 10 pounds just today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment