Sunday, December 20, 2009

BADGE BADGER

I know that it seems like I pick on Henry...but he always gives me fantastic sources of inspiration for blogging.

This week Henry began rumbling through the house.

"Where did you put my badge? You moved it!!! I put it right here?"

Henry, I have never touched or seen your badge!!

"Yes, you did!! It was right here....you moved it!!"

You have to have the image here of the bull in the china shop...moving things, throwing things.

He quit talking to me because I lost his badge.

Yesterday, I get a simple text...

"Deb found my badge in the grass by a mailbox on Del Dios Hwy!!!!! and a happy face.

Yup Hen....before work one morning, I took the badge and drove out Del Dios and dropped it in the grass.

Apology accepted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment