Saturday, March 28, 2009

THREE DOG NIGHT


Yes...suddenly we have a three dog night. As you look at the picture above, you probably think that Denny's training has taken alot out of him. Look closer...it is actually Sierra, Betsy's dog, having much more success getting Denny's bed away from MacKenzie. They both look exhausted from their trials.

The most fun was last night...when all of this was new to everyone. Henry had a hard time letting the dogs settle into their own rhythm bedwise.

I got in bed and as I turned off the light I said, Isn't that funny...Mackie is on Denny's bed, Denny is on Sierra's bed, and Sierra is on Mackie's bed. I smile and sink down under our very heavy comforter.

The light pops back on...and Henry says I do not think so. With that, he gets up and attempts (I do say attempt) to lift Mackie off Denny's bed and shove her into her own bed basket. Grabbing all the dog's and assorting them to their correct beds.

Bottom line...when I got up this morning they were all where they began the night.

Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment