Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PERRY CONFUSION

I am going to get a refill of Diet Coke--Hen and I were sharing (frugal lives) at Panera Bread this evening and as I walked by these three women talking I heard one of them say...No No No that's Tyler Perry with Aerosmith I love him. All the way to the back I kept mulling this over...as I passed them again, I said...OK let's get this straight..

Steve Perry is with Journey (how I loved him...you see the resemblance to Henry, right??)





Steven Tyler is with Aerosmith---incidentally ladies one of my friends told me he sent his assistant into her store to get DK control top panty hose to keep everything "tight" under the spandex--guess that would make her his "ass"istant.




and Tyler Perry is a Movie Director Producer Actor....Jack (or Tyler) of all trades.



OK...I said it quickly:
Steve Perry/Journey
Steven Tyler/Aerosmith
Tyler Perry/Mogul

They said they liked my earrings.

I said Bloomingdale's.

There it is, in a nutshell!!

No comments:

Post a Comment