Tuesday, February 24, 2009

KINDLE II

Those of you who know me know that I love my Kindle. We are having the living room painted...how does this relate you ask. I had to clean out the bookshelves in the living room to move them away from the wall. End result...a donation to the SDPL of 300 books is the end result.

With my Kindle...I download a sample and if I don't like the book I don't have to buy it. It is perfect!! It is light and easy to use. I can read a 700 page book and it weighs the same as a Nintendo DS. I can set it up and read and knit at the same time. As I just said Perfect!!

The problem. They just came out with a Kindle II. Do I need it?? Do I sell my old one on eBay and get the new one. Do I give my old one to Henry as a birthday present and keep the new one (nice huh?).

OK...I just feel better not buying it...but you should!

No comments:

Post a Comment