Monday, February 23, 2009

JULIA IS 8!!!



...and this calls for a party!!! Or at the very least an infamous family get-together.


She is adorable...and I got her a Juicy Monopoly game.....she said that she would scream if she could in a restaurant. I would have been happy with the scream.


It was the usual suspects:
Julia, Jacob, and Jesse
Henry and Judy (and me!!...I am in the window..look closely!)
Jeff is looking terrific!!

Jen had to stay home with Jordan because he was sick, so they were among the missing.

Julia's choice of restaurant was Samurai Sam's in Solana Beach.
Where our host was Ron, the flip/flap man. He was perfect, funny, talkative....oh, yeah, did he have a choice with out random bunch or yappers.


It was a great time....she looks happy doesn't she!!
Enough of this merriment! It is time to blow out the candles!!
a little too close to the cake!!
See! I was there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment