Wednesday, May 25, 2011

GRADUATION 2011

Graduation day was perfection!!
Mommy's little baby has graduated! I never really thought I would have a baby, much less imagine this day.  To say that Henry and I are proud would be an understatement.
 Dinner at 5th Street Steakhouse



Betsy, me, Cliff, Hen, Katie, Judy and Kurt
The weather was not too hot...not too cold.
The gang got him the most fun gift...
 Lots of boxes
 First came the tee shirt (personally, I would say more skill than luck)
 Then the fun began...
 Gift card after
 gift card after
 Gift card.
A gift card for every place he would want to go eat in Miami...my fave is on the bottom right, Publix...no idea which card the money is on.  It was a fabulous, thoughtful gift!

Everyone was exhausted...including Kurt, our host!

No comments:

Post a Comment