Monday, January 3, 2011

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS CIRCA 2011

My blog began as a method for keeping me in touch with my resolutions.  It is only fair a few years later to re-visit my resolutions and update them.  They are posted at the side of my blog...but I think that I am too busy writing to read them (stating the obvious here).

1. Only buy things that I really need.
  • We all absolutely need new shoes--right?
2. Pay my credit cards off.
  • Slow start, I have been in maintenance, but I am reneweing my vow.
3. Eat less.
  • I will start with fewer times a day.
 4. Exercise more (anything would be more, let’s face it)
  • I will reactivate my gym membership in February (hate to join in the January rush)
5. Finish projects.
  • I will finish them as soon as I find them.
6. EBay what I don’t need.
  • I'm on it!!
7. Donate what I can’t eBay.
  • Ditto!
8. Divest myself of all my unnecessary objects.
  • Starting with unnecessary FAT!!
 9. Open my mind up to being more creative.
  • Yup!
10. Paint.
  • Something I need to find to be able to do.
11. Photograph
  • Always a love.
12. Write
  • Easy!
13. Finish my works in progress
  • Repeat of 5 and I never noticed.
14. Use what I have
  • Back to finding it to use it!
15. Create
  • A clean work environment.
Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment