Sunday, December 12, 2010

COOL RUNNER

 Henry ran his first four mile race today--not a 3K or a 10K--a four mile in honor of the 40 years of existence of Scripps Ranch.  Yes, it's true, he did run with these glasses on his face--is he cute or what.....
 What was cute is Julia's sign.  People were laughing as they ran by..."My Grandpa  Runs Faster than your Grandpa"
 We all came out to support Hen, no one ran with him...he did it all by himself.  Of course, he is awaiting the official time...but I had him at 46 minutes 9 seconds.
 This is the before---actually we could be the odd glasses family!! 
 Between the start and the finish was 46 minutes of waiting...and yes, I did bring my knitting.
 There he is...no that's not him...yes, it is....no....yes
 Yay, Poppy!!
 Those last few steps.....you can do it (I certainly can't)
C'est finis!  Congrats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment