Wednesday, December 30, 2009

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!


Cliff and I went to LA on Sunday and Monday this week and had a great time. We went to the Los Angeles County Museum, which we both enjoyed!!!(...and no I did not take this picture) Always a pleasure..anytime you can spend an afternoon with Diebenkorn, Twomby, Rauschenberg, Hockney, and Kandinsky and your son it is a wonderful day!!

We had lunch at the always wonderful Wolfe Burger...a Wolfe Size, whole wheat bun, hot chili, two kinds of cheese, and scallions.....yum-o.


The next morning we went to Farmer's Market...where nothing has changed since my mom brought me there when I was 5
...and then we came home. I have not mentioned "the renters" before...but we have renters across the street who evidentally are in love with Christmas. Running a Trim Department I love people who love Christmas...but there is overkill.
Allow me to point out the little penguins, the NOEL sign with some letters heading South,
the signs on the garage door..swing to the right and you will find Santa hanging from the roof.
I am only sorry that you cannot hear the music as well as being amazed by it when it is lit.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment