Wednesday, June 24, 2009

ARCHITECTURAL SALVAGE

Cliff and I went to Las Cuatras Milpas (yes this is the correct spelling) today for lunch.....the line was about 20 minutes...the food delicious!! We were very nice and brought some home for Henry...it made his day.

I am mad for the color blue shown in the picture at the right. I found it again further on in the day.

Then we headed over to the new digs of Architectural Salvage. I had not been to the new location and I LOVE it!! Because it is an old garage the walls roll up enabling them to get in some wonderful big pieces.


A set of chairs welcome you in...


I love these wonderful grates...


These look as though they are wonderful dishes freshly washed....
but they are really covers for ceiling lights of a bygone era.




These are tons of chandelier crystals...


We had a very fun day!!
Yes, Schools, you will get your panels....I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment