Monday, May 4, 2009

BAD BOYS

My friend Melinda went to the Seal concert last night. I asked her how it was and...a direct quote here..."Seal is the sexiest man alive." Now anyone who has heard him sing, much less watched him sing, would probably agree with that statement.



Which leads me to the question? Who is the one? What character fills your fantasy life? An actor can be breathtaking in one movie and not in another. I know that I will be berated for this...but Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall...

yet not in Burn After Reading...

Daniel Day-Lewis in Last of the Mohicans...







For the younger set...I hear rave reviews about Pattinson the guy in Twilight. My mind kept wandering to what color his lipstick was in the movie.




There is always the intelligence of George Clooney at any age.






Then there are the real bad boys: Vin Diesel (don't let him talk), Jason Statham (Handsome Rob in The Italian Job), Channing Tatum (or is it Tatum Channing)...

This is the end result of the question: if you don't like Hugh Jackman...who do you like?

I began thinking....oh, yeah, I guess Henry is my fave!!




No comments:

Post a Comment