Friday, January 2, 2009

ZERO SPEND DAY

Yup! I did it! I spent zip, zero, nada today. I did do some negotiating to accomplish that but a win is a win!

Henry asked me to a taco lunch--which he paid for! Big time points.

I asked him if he wanted to see Frost/Nixon....



I had a free movie ticket--zero dollars. I had two free movie tickets but I would not share one because I will have to be frugal another day.

He wanted popcorn--which he paid for (and I ate).

I will admit I did offer to pay for a Icee if he would go and get it...but he wouldn't. Again Zero dollars.

Came home and made Cream cheese olive sandwiches and read all about dieting with my new People magazine!!

I have to take it a day at a time. So eating a little off....being frugal was great.

Net net of the day....zero pounds lost, zero money spent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment