Friday, January 30, 2009

RUBIK'S CUBE


I do not know if anyone other than me will find this odd but...

As I do Sudoku non-stop years ago I had a Rubik's Cube obsession. Did I ever solve the damn thing. NO! However, I carried one around in the car, next to the bathtub. Solving these puzzles (or not solving them in this case) never actually bothers me. I can diddle around with them forever--screaming internally at my gross stupidity!!

Now with the aid of the computer....I can watch some little pissant show me how to solve the puzzle on youtube. Come on...watch the video below and tell me if he is more than 11 years old. Pissant is probably too strong of a word...but damn it, he did solve the puzzle.


How To Solve A Rubiks Cube Pt. 1 - For more amazing video clips, click here



Not only can you learn to solve the Rubiks Cube on line....you do not even need a Rubiks Cube...you can actually play it on line!! No more callouses or blisters from turning the little game in my sweaty hands...go to this link and start your engines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment