Wednesday, January 7, 2009

NEW HOBBY

Anyone who knows me knows that the last thing that I need is something more to occupy my time. My friend, Linell, sent me an admonishment to return the watch and put my eBay funds into a retirement account.


She followed that by sneding me this video, suggesting this as our new hobby.

  1. I got sick just watching them jump off the Cliff
  2. Then they turned somersaults which immediately took me to my gymnastics failures in school
  3. They were going 100 mph in a suit
  4. How much fabric do you think we would need to keep this body afloat--or would I drop like a stone
  5. I would not need a retirement account because I would have had heart failure about half-way down
  6. The Norway part seems fun!
I tried to embed but could not do it!! So please click on the word video above....it is worth watching!! Found another one so there are two....




No comments:

Post a Comment