Monday, January 26, 2009

JUMP

I used to have a crush on David Lee Roth, around the time of Van Halen's Diver Down album (am I dating myself?).



But from watching the video above--it is a little embarrassing. What did I like about him? The hair? The pout? The splits?

I sat down tonight to write a blog about the first day of the diet that I started on January 1st that really began today. Oh, let me add here the obligatory "It's not a diet it's a way of life."

My blog opened and I saw the bed.
The bed made me think of getting ready for work this morning.

When I went to pull on my tights I tried to sit on the bed and could not reach.
I had to Jump to get on the bed.
Voila! David Lee Roth and Van Halen!
When did he go from the video to this??
Is this aging gracefully?
Yikes!

On to the bed. The bed is very comfortable, I did wake up several times through the night because I thought I was going to crash to my death from the top of the bed.

Speaking of the top of the bed. This is a place that poor MacKenzie will never see again. She would have to move very far back, run up the little stairs that Betsy bought for her, and then throw herself towards the top of the bed from the top of the stairs. In other words...not a chance!


She is cute though isn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment